Documenting Moth Visits with a Wingscapes TimeLapse Pro
- Documenting Moth Visits with a Wingscapes TimeLapse Pro is an illustration of the value of using this camera for documenting the behavior of insects.
- This camera will focus as close as six inches to a subject, can take a photo or video as low as every 10 seconds all day and night.
- In general for documenting insect visits to flowers I have found a photo every 30 seconds or minute to be sufficient.
- It will also record the date and time each photo is taken.
- With lithium batteries and a 128 GB card it can last several days.
- The camera is waterproof and can be used in the rain.
- It costs as low as $115 here are some details: