Trumpeter Swans on Mendenhall Lake
- Trumpeter Swans on Mendenhall Lake is a Timelapse sequence of photos taken by a Browning Strike Force ProXD trail camera.
- The camera was set to take photos all day at one photo per minute.
- The quality of each photo equals about 12 by 7 inches at 300 dpi.
- For a camera less than $200 I was impressed by what it can do. It operates on 6 AA batteries often for several weeks.
- At the beginning of the video I put one of the photos of the two parent swans with their three youngsters. Later in the video I cropped the one photo to show them closer.
- Using this camera in the Timelapse mode allows one to document certain animal behavior during the daytime hours.